We are looking for reliable, hard working people to join our new team at Time Square in the role of Cleaner. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the hospitality industry, be comfortable working alone and have excellent time management skills to ensure all jobs are completed daily.
As a Cleaner you will play a vital role in ensuring that the bar is clean, tidy and ready to go come opening time.
Start date: January 2022
12-16 hours per week
£9.95 per hour
To ensure the bar and toilet areas are clean and tidy before opening up each day.
• Have proof of right to work in the UK
• Have a bank account in your own name
• Be able to converse in English
• Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the bar
• Ensure that all areas used by customers are fully cleaned in preperation for the bar opening
• Ensure that all areas used by customers are tidy and organised in preperation for the bar opening
• Ensure that good timekeeping is always followed
• Follow all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises, at all times
• Be aware of and adhere to licensing, data protection, Health & Safety at Work and COSHH legislation, at all times
• Communicate effectively with the team
• Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Carry out any duties as instructed by Bar Manager
If you are interested in applying, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch.